The XBrane idea is working well, reaching new all time high today – it is 20% since I first wrote about this two weeks ago. I believe that ride will continue until the investor day in mid May, when they are very likely to announce the positive news on Phase 3 study. See the below write up
SKITUDE – top reopening game in ScandinaviaI had a call with CFO of Skitude. Skitude is the ultimate reopening game. They have the best skiing app and they are the largest provider of ski ticket sales in the world.
Due to the China virus competitors suffered. They picked up two large competitors for pennies. They are looking for further acquisitions – the virus helped the consolidation of the industry.
SKITUDE is beating the seasonality by selling tickets for water parks, mainly in the US. They announced latest such contract last week, signing up 8 waterparks.
There are several catalysts:
– reopening play
– further acquisition of competitors affected by China virus
– consolidation of the industry
– news flow on further acquisitions of water parks
– news flow on consolidation and cross-selling within its existing businesses
The risks are:
– slow consolidation and slow cross-selling
If you have time, review the previous post summarising the current ideas, that may be worth further research