This year I have analysed around 30-40 IPOs from Scandinavia. For me Linkfire was the most interesting company I looked at and bought into this year. The reason is simple:
- Linkfire has a potential to be ten times higher over the next 3-5 years. Not many companies can achieve that.
- There are many music streaming companies, but only one company services all majors. Linkfire has 70% market share in the novel product.
- Linkfire has been growing revenues 50-70% CAGR. The growth is accelerating with penetration into new segments. Gross margin is stable at 76%.
- Linkfire is negotiating on purchasing the second largest company to strenghten its position.
- There are multiple catalysts in the next three months that should double the share price over that time horison.
I enclose below a short video introducing Linkfire and an article that summarises full investment thesis including the short term catalysts. Do recommend to go over both.
The below 90 second video introduces the investment thesis. It was produced only yesterday.
Disclosure: I/we have a beneficial long position in the shares of LINKFIRE either through stock ownership, options, or other derivatives. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. The article does not represent investment advice.