Ascelia Pharma is reporting on 4/11. Below is a summary of the presentation at Redye Research.
Ascelia sold off after Q2 based on slower recruitment of patients for Phase 3 study of Orviglance due to Covid restrictions. The bar is very low. Positive Q3 patients recruitment data on Thursday could drive the stock up materially.
Ascelia has two products:
- A contrast agent for kidney MRI. Currently in advanced Phase 3 study.
- Target market of UDS 500-600 million of annually
- 6 studies for Phase 1 and 2 completed
- Pivotal Phase 3 study in 50 sites is due to be completed in 1H22 – including Mayo and Karolinske
- oral drug for treating gastric cancer
- Better efficacy and safety
- Phase 2 study due to be completed in 2024
- Clinical collaboration on Oncolar with Taiho Oncology
- After gastric is planning
Watch the full presentation from the Redeye conference:
Ascelia Pharma is fully funded to complete the above studies.
We are long Ascelia Pharma.
The goal of the blog is to provide investment ideas for further research. I/we have a beneficial position in the shares discussed above either through stock ownership, options, or other derivatives. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. The article does not represent investment advice.