We published article on SeekingAlpha on Pyrum. SeekingAlpha selected our article in PRO Editor Selection of Best Ideas on SeekingAlpha. This indicates SeekingAlpha editors rank the idea highly.
Pyrum Innovations: Co-Invest With BASF, And Continental In The Global Tire Recycling Leader
- Annually, around 31 million tonnes of used tires need to be recycled. Currently, 56% is land-filled. This practice is banned in most developed markets now.
- Pyrum is the global leader in the chemical recycling of tires, addressing the global tire waste problem with a patented pyrolysis solution, recycling rubber into high-value products.
- Its first plant has been in continues operation since May 2020. The capacity is sold one year forward.
- The company has global technological leadership years ahead of the competition.
- Its strong partners Continental, Michelin, and BASF support the investment case.
Original investment idea published on SeekingAlpha
PRO Editor Selection of Best Ideas publication on SeekingAlpha.
Comparison of Pyrum vs Quantafuel
The goal of the blog is to provide investment ideas for further research. I/we have a beneficial position in the shares discussed above either through stock ownership, options, or other derivatives. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it. I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article. The article does not represent investment advice.